Mythic Alliance Applications

APPROVED - App: Bennee - by Hobarthbps

Sorry, I accidentally submitted this before I was finished.

To continue, I have been raiding on my Channeler with Fusion but would like to find a raid spot for my Illusionist. After raiding/grouping with Hobarth and Ledastray I feel like I would fit with MA and be able to contribute. 

What raid forces have you been a member of and why did you leave? (Contact an officer if you would like to discuss this privately)::
I left Edit Alliance because it just wasn't fun anymore after so many members began leaving. 

Please indicate that you can make our raid times (currently Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday - 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST)::

I work until 7:30 est on a 2 week rotating schedule, so that means I would be logging in 5-10 minutes close to start of raid time on every other day. 

The application submitted by Bennee is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name & Class::
Bennee Illusionist

Max Resolve/Solo Health:
4115R/420MHPS but I could add 30 more resolve and Health Bardings if needed

Tell us about your raid experience::
I've been raiding on and off since original Kunark days. Most recently with Edit Alliance and with Fusion on my Channeler.

Strengths that you bring to the Raid Force::
The Illusionist has been my main character since creation in 2005. I've stuck with it through class changes and play styles. I can adjust to expectations for utility and I've done what I can to bring DPS as well.

Are you interested in joining Paper Tigers Guild now as well? (Not required):
Not at this time, I have been in Forgotten for awhile and am an officer there.

Any other interests? (Tradeskill, Decorating, etc)::
I have a tradeskiller of each class and have decorated a few houses. I like to do old quests from time to time on my many alts.

Best mob you've ever killed::
This is really hard to say but I think being part of a raid force that was finishing Epic 1 weapons back in the day was the most satisfying.

What brought you to the Mythic Alliance?::
I've been raiding with Hobarth in Lava

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em