Mythic Alliance Applications

APPROVED - App: Kalih_AB - by Harms Way

The application submitted by Kalih_AB is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name & Class::
Kalih - monk

Max Resolve/Solo Health:
3830 R / 446m hp (need to check, I think I have some items in my bags to make higher resolve, but was using flurry items for the PUG raid).

Alts (name & class if they might be raid-worthy):
Charryna - brigand (actually main with 3930 resolve, crate merc/mount), Nadylene - illy, Jhaelarra - inquis, Yrssa - fury

Tell us about your raid experience::
I've raided in EQ2 since vanilla days - primarily as healer or brigand, but occasionally as an OT. Recently, I've been MTing the Friday AB PUG raid on my monk. I came back to EQ2 after a few year break (left after Fabled Zek launch, came back a few months before BoL). I'm currently raiding on my main (Char) and we've started into challenge mode zones. The loss of the food buff has hurt but I am still parsing well. :)

Strengths that you bring to the Raid Force::
I don't need to be told a strat twice to do my part and not mess up, I don't stand in stupid, I know my class and how to squeeze out as much as I can out of it. I am currently learning the monk but I am a fast learner. I have a dirty mind and a sarcastic sense of humor, which IMO is a strength. :)

Are you interested in joining Paper Tigers Guild now as well? (Not required):
Sure, y'all are some good folks. I always prefer to group/raid with guildmates when I can and help the guild grow in strength.

Any other interests? (Tradeskill, Decorating, etc)::
I tradeskill enough to be somewhat self sufficient (brig is a JC, inquis is a sage/max adorner/tinker). I do enjoy decorating and have a few homes in the Hall of Fame on various alts.

Best mob you've ever killed::
Gonna have to go old school and say 4 rune Rhoen Theer. Was such a fun fight when it was current content.

What brought you to the Mythic Alliance?::
My schedule may be changing so I won't be available weekend mornings for Lunar Forged; I spoke to Operation/Hobarth to discuss any potential interest. Ledastray joined the AB PUG raid last week and spoke to me about perhaps coming along as a third fighter for CM raids.

What raid forces have you been a member of and why did you leave? (Contact an officer if you would like to discuss this privately)::
On AB: Lunar Forged Alliance. MD/LD/Crushbone: quite a few and I honestly don't remember names - the longest running was an alliance I was in on Crushbone (Ignis Caelestis was the guild I was in) that went strong until the raid leader passed from cancer (end of DoV era), but the others usually dissolved due to internal drama and I'd find myself looking for a new home.

Please indicate that you can make our raid times (currently Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday - 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST)::
I can make Tuesdays and Thursdays currently - Sunday will be difficult since I raid on my main that day. If MA gets an opening for a brig/scout dps (my main) I'd leave Lunar Forged Alliance and would be more available.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em