Quote:
Character Name & Class::
Misschera=warden

Max Resolve/Solo Health:
res:2067.5 health:145,956,091

Alts (name & class if they might be raid-worthy):
Cheraa = defiler

Tell us about your raid experience::
used to raid with Ancient Prophecy for maybe 5 or 6 yrs, took a 4 year break just came back recently and would like to raid again

Strengths that you bring to the Raid Force::
can follow directions and love to laugh

Are you interested in joining Paper Tigers Guild now as well? (Not required):
yep just did

Any other interests? (Tradeskill, Decorating, etc)::
i love to tradeskill and i have a few decorating projects going on a couple prestige homes i have

Best mob you've ever killed::
i have my 11th year vet reward and have killed alot of mobs i couldnt say which one was the best, but i know it felt good to kill a mob you been working on with the crew

What brought you to the Mythic Alliance?::
tonkah and i group with a few paper tigers ppl and we like how active and relaxed the guild is

What raid forces have you been a member of and why did you leave? (Contact an officer if you would like to discuss this privately)::
mostly just ancient prophecy the others were so long ago i cant remember. But Lleeh text message us and asked if she go the guild up and running if we would come back to EQ2 so we did. Sadly AP just did not get up and running, so here we are all geared up and no place to raid :)

Please indicate that you can make our raid times (currently Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday - 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST)::
yes

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em